Writing is a social responsibility
Writing is self esteem thoughts which come in your mind when you go through some new incident and your mind start thinking analyzing them. Many a times it happens when we read some story or poem or article and think we have better thoughts and ideas for it . It’s a sign that you can write. But writing needs patience. Here are some tips from Kavita Verma which can give you a guideline how to start writing .
- First you find out in which stream you want to write story poetry article or short story.
- Read more and more in that stream and ensure you read good and renowned writers . Select writers carefully go on good sites don’t go on social media being member of a good library can help .
- When some thoughts come in your mind write notes of it and think many aspects of that topic .
- Write down your thoughts if its an article read more about it ,if its a story or poem read it twice and leave it for a week .
- For story or poem read it again after a week and find out what you think is good or what is not appropriate , which word is suitable which incident is not required . Remember you need to be harsh for your own write up . May be you need to discard a large portion of your write up . Don’t hesitate to do that , take a pencil and cut it .
- Put star to the place where you need to add something and write it down .
- Remember leave space between paragraphs can help you editing your draft .
- Read it twice and leave it for some days and repeat the same process .
- Remember reading in different time and different mood gives you a sight to understand and getting various meanings of your write up .
- Don’t be fond of publishing . Write read edit and when you are 100% satisfied with your write-up then send it to publish.
- And the most important writing is a social responsibility ensure your writing is showing a way to society and not giving a weird thought to immature minds .
Kavita Verma is from Indore, She writes articles, stories, short stories on social matters. A story collection is published by the name of ‘parchhaiyon ke ujale’ .