Writing a story needs an inspiration, the creative people need the challenge to write the best story, our editorial team would be helping you in both, we at Matrubharti would inspire you to write on various subjects that can impact the larger reader group.
This time the subject of National Story Writing Competition is very interesting, the younger generation is now seeing entrepreneurship as a lucrative career. An entrepreneur not only defines a success for himself but creates opportunities for many people as jobs and services. So our subject is also inspired by the new wave of India that is “Startup India”. Our nation has no dearth of energy and enthusiasm among the youth, so let’s inspire the youth by the success of some national and international success stories of Startups.
National Story Writing Competition – June 2018.
Competition theme: Startup Success Stories
*Rules for National Story Writing Competition (June 2018):
- Submit the Startup Success Story through Website of Matrubharti’s (www.matrubharti.com) ‘Post Stories’ section.
- Keep ‘Series title’ as ‘Startup Success Stories’ & ‘Story Title’ should be your Startup Story name.
- A Startup Success Story should contain the minimum of 2000+ words.
- Each person can write a single story among these 20 Startup Stories.
|Indian Startups||Worldwide Startups|
- The last date for submission of the Startup SuccessStory will be 20th of July.
- The announcement of the results of the competition will be by the first week of August.
Competition reward: 20 winners will get Rs. 750/- each
Best of luck, writers! Go ahead & start writing today.